Thank you for your interest in the VA Scholarship to Summer at Brentwood program. The scholarship application deadline for Summer 2021 is June 1. Please note that applications are reviewed in the order received, and determinations made, on a weekly basis. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach us at VAScholarships@bwscampus.
Through the VA Scholarship Program, Brentwood School offers children of Veterans the opportunity to enjoy Summer at Brentwood without the burden of tuition. Full scholarships are based on availability and VA approval.
To apply, simply:
- Review Summer at Brentwood offerings. Make note of preferred courses and date ranges.
- Complete the VA Scholarship application on this page.
- Submit prior to June 1, 2021.
Please note: applications are reviewed in the order received, and determinations made, on a weekly basis.
The VA Scholarship Program for Summer at Brentwood is available to all Veterans with discharge in alignment with VA requirements. VA prioritizes scholarship decisions based on the following criteria:
- First Time Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Return Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Veterans actively enrolled in and receiving care at GLA Healthcare System, including employees who are Veterans
- All other Veterans
For a more detailed explanation of priority tiers, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Veterans may only register children for approved offerings; registrations completed without approval will require payment in full. All opportunities are subject to availability. Approved VA Scholarship registrations not completed as of June 1, 2021 will be reassigned to a Veteran family on the waitlist.