We are now accepting late applications for the VA/BWS Scholarships to Summer at Brentwood:
- May 14: Registration deadline for scholarship recipients
- Review Summer at Brentwood offerings.
- Complete the VA Scholarship form and submit. Your late application will be considered if spaces become available.
- The VA Scholarship Program for Summer at Brentwood is available to all Veterans with discharge in alignment with VA requirements. VA prioritizes scholarship decisions based on the following criteria:
1. First Time Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
2. Return Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
3. Veterans actively enrolled in and receiving care at GLA Healthcare System, including employees who are Veterans
4. All other Veterans
For a more detailed explanation of priority tiers, please click here.
- VA will notify on-time VA Scholarship applicants of decision on April 30, 2018 via email.
- On-time VA Scholarship recipients will have until May 14, 2018 to complete their online registration.
- PLEASE NOTE: Veterans may only register students for approved camps or classes. All camps and classes are subject to availability.
- Registrations not complete as of May 14 will be forfeited to a Veteran family on the waitlist from the late application pool.
Please fill out the following information: