Applications for a VA Scholarship to Summer at Brentwood are coming soon!
The VA Scholarship Program at Brentwood School offers children of Veterans the opportunity to enjoy Summer at Brentwood without the burden of tuition. Full scholarships are based on availability and VA approval. Active-duty personnel may also apply to the VA Scholarship program.
- The application deadline will be March 21, 2022
- Applications are reviewed in the order received, and determinations made, on a weekly basis
The VA Scholarship Program for Summer at Brentwood is available to all Veterans with discharge in alignment with VA requirements. VA prioritizes scholarship decisions based on the following criteria:
- First Time Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Return Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Veterans actively enrolled in and receiving care at GLA Healthcare System, including employees who are Veterans
- All other Veterans
For a more detailed explanation of priority tiers, please click here.
Veterans may only register children for approved offerings; registrations completed without approval will require payment in full. All opportunities are subject to availability. Approved VA Scholarship registrations not completed as of June 1, 2022 will be reassigned to a Veteran family on the waitlist.
Thank you for your interest in the VA Scholarship to Summer at Brentwood program.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach us at VAScholarships@bwscampus.com.
Thank you for your interest in a VA scholarship to Summer at Brentwood. The application will open in February 2022. Simply fill out this form to be notified when the application is available.