Through the VA Scholarship Program, Brentwood School offers children of Veterans the opportunity to enjoy Summer at Brentwood without the burden of tuition. Full scholarships are based on availability and VA approval.
We are now accepting WAITLIST applications for VA Scholarship to Summer at Brentwood.
Once awards are made for on-time applications, we will consider waitlist applications in the order received. Please note: we continue to consider waitlist applications throughout the summer, so don’t hesitate to apply.
The VA Scholarship Program for Summer at Brentwood is available to all Veterans with discharge in alignment with VA requirements. VA prioritizes scholarship decisions based on the following criteria:
- First Time Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Return Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Veterans actively enrolled in and receiving care at GLA Healthcare System, including employees who are Veterans
- All other Veterans
For a more detailed explanation of priority tiers, please click here.
To Submit a Late Application:
- Complete the VA Scholarship application on this page and submit.
- If spaces are available after on-time applicants are notified (April 15), late applications will be considered in the order received.
On-Time Application Timeline:
- March 21, 2022: Application deadline for scholarship recipients
- April 15, 2022: VA will send decisions, via email, to on-time VA Scholarship applicants.
- May 1, 2022: VA Scholarship recipients will have until May 1 to complete their online registration at summeratbrentwood.com.
Approved VA Scholarship registrations not completed as of May 1, 2022 will be forfeited to a Veteran family on the waitlist.
PLEASE NOTE: Veterans may only register children for approved camps or classes; registrations completed without approval will require payment in full. All camps and classes are subject to availability.