Through the VA Scholarship Program, Brentwood School offers children of Veterans the opportunity to enjoy Summer at Brentwood without the burden of tuition. Full scholarships are based on availability and VA approval.
While March 20, 2019 was the deadline for applications to VA/BWS Scholarships to Summer at Brentwood, you may now submit a LATE application if you’d like.
If scholarships are available after the April 12 award date, late applications will be considered in the order received, using the same criteria as applied to on-time applicants (see below)
The VA Scholarship Program for Summer at Brentwood is available to all Veterans with discharge in alignment with VA requirements. VA prioritizes scholarship decisions based on the following criteria:
- First Time Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Return Applicants currently in VA Homeless Programs
- Veterans actively enrolled in and receiving care at GLA Healthcare System, including employees who are Veterans
- All other Veterans
For a more detailed explanation of priority tiers, please click here.
To Submit a Late Application:
- Complete the VA Scholarship application on this page and submit.
- If spaces are available after on-time applicants are notified (April 12), late applications will be considered in the order received.
On-Time Application Timeline
- March 20: Application deadline for scholarship recipients
- April 12: VA will send decisions, via email, to on-time VA Scholarship applicants.
- May 1: VA Scholarship recipients will have until May 1 to complete their online registration at summeratbrentwood.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Veterans may only register children for approved camps or classes; registrations completed without approval will require payment in full. All camps and classes are subject to availability. Approved VA Scholarship registrations not completed as of May 1, 2019 will be forfeited to a Veteran family on the waitlist.