Thank you for a wonderful summer 2016! Please check back in february 2017 to register for our 2017 summer sessions.
- Are Summer at Brentwood programs open to the public?
- How do children of Veterans apply for a scholarship?
- What are the dates for Summer at Brentwood programs?
- What are camp hours?
- Is after-care available?
- What is the process for the first day of camp?
- Can I switch camps/classes during the program?
- Choose your program
- Click on the "register now" button
- Complete all required forms including the special VA Scholarship form, and submit enrollment.
- The VA will verify eligibility within 5 days and Brentwood School will then confirm your enrollment
We ask that on the first day of camp (Mondays), you walk your child to the designated registration location for his or her first session and check them in. The process takes 5-10 minutes. Once you have checked in your child, you may leave. Pick-up will be at the designated pick-up location and starting Tuesday, you may drop your child off at the designated drop-off location.
We have counselors that will escort your child to the morning camps.
Switching weeks and/or programs during camp may only be approved by the Summer Programs Director; no refunds or partial refunds will be issued due to a switch. In cases where the cost of the new session is greater than the session being replaced, the price difference will be charged to the camper. All changes are based on availability and age requirements.